Wanted - Unique, Great Laying Chicken Breed

BerrytangleFarm

British and Scandinavian Poultry
9 Years
Dec 11, 2010
Kitsap County, WA
My Coop
My Coop
Sell me on your unique, great laying breed!

We want a chicken breed that is unique and rare enough to be in demand and lay well in our NW climate to keep us in eating eggs.

Willing to pay up to $5 an egg.

What do ya got??

Last edited:
I have RIR/production red mixed. These are my best layers. $18 for 12+ eggs
Easter Eggers. These lay a green to blue egg. My second best layers. $18 for 12+ eggs

I can start collecting today and send next monday. Contact me if your are interested.
You can view pics of these birds on my website link below.

I have RIR/production red mixed. These are my best layers.  $18 for 12+ eggs
Easter Eggers. These lay a green to blue egg. My second best layers. $18 for 12+ eggs

I can start collecting today and send next monday. Contact me if your are interested.
You can view pics of these birds on my website link below.

Thanks, but I was looking for a breed that was more rare than that.

Good luck on your sale!

DMRippy has quite a selection. Even has a NN/EE/Welsumer/OE project thing going on. Can't find anything much more unique...except the Super Blue Eggers she also has (Lavender Ameraucana crossed with White Leghorn for HUGE quantities of LARGE blue eggs).

DMRippy has quite a selection. Even has a NN/EE/Welsumer/OE project thing going on. Can't find anything much more unique...except the Super Blue Eggers she also has (Lavender Ameraucana crossed with White Leghorn for HUGE quantities of LARGE blue eggs).
ooooh I think I would like that cross!!

Cool! I PM'd her. I like the idea of a Super Blue Egger!

Cool! I PM'd her. I like the idea of a Super Blue Egger!
I have about 18 in the bator now
thumbsup.gif

I have some unusual birds including lavendar orpingtons and lavendar Ameraucanas. Please feel free to contact me if you are interested. Hopefully in the fall We'll have some creambar leghorns!

Back
Top Bottom