Wanting Buff Orpington Pullets in North GA

myfivehens

Chirping
6 Years
Mar 7, 2013
Hi,
I'm looking for about 4 Buff Orpington pullets, the closer to laying the better! We are in North GA. Thanks so much!

Where did you find them? I'm looking for some locally in north Georgia, trying not to ship them if I can help it.

That's perfect, I'm in Blairsville. They are gorgeous!!! I'll email him, thank you for the info!

I picked up our three girls on Wednesday and had four eggs today! Thank you for pointing me in the right direction. The doc sure has some beautiful hens, I wish I had room for more.

They are the funniest, friendliest chickens I've ever had. One hitched a ride in the golf cart today. Hitched a ride. Didn't fly out when I started driving. Just watched me like she wanted to know why and how. My daughter hauls them around like puppies, we call her chicken momma.

I picked up our three girls on Wednesday and had four eggs today! Thank you for pointing me in the right direction. The doc sure has some beautiful hens, I wish I had room for more.

They are the funniest, friendliest chickens I've ever had. One hitched a ride in the golf cart today. Hitched a ride. Didn't fly out when I started driving. Just watched me like she wanted to know why and how. My daughter hauls them around like puppies, we call her chicken momma.

Yay! So glad I was able to help! I thought they were pretty too, it was definitely worth the drive for us. Our's are super friendly too, they love to follow me around when I'm outside :)

Back
Top Bottom