Wanting Buff Orpington Pullets in North GA

myfivehens

Chirping
6 Years
Mar 7, 2013
Hi,
I'm looking for about 4 Buff Orpington pullets, the closer to laying the better! We are in North GA. Thanks so much!

handy j

Hatching
6 Years
Mar 23, 2013
Where did you find them? I'm looking for some locally in north Georgia, trying not to ship them if I can help it.

handy j

Hatching
6 Years
Mar 23, 2013
That's perfect, I'm in Blairsville. They are gorgeous!!! I'll email him, thank you for the info!

handy j

Hatching
6 Years
Mar 23, 2013
I picked up our three girls on Wednesday and had four eggs today! Thank you for pointing me in the right direction. The doc sure has some beautiful hens, I wish I had room for more.

They are the funniest, friendliest chickens I've ever had. One hitched a ride in the golf cart today. Hitched a ride. Didn't fly out when I started driving. Just watched me like she wanted to know why and how. My daughter hauls them around like puppies, we call her chicken momma.

myfivehens

Chirping
6 Years
Mar 7, 2013
I picked up our three girls on Wednesday and had four eggs today! Thank you for pointing me in the right direction. The doc sure has some beautiful hens, I wish I had room for more.

They are the funniest, friendliest chickens I've ever had. One hitched a ride in the golf cart today. Hitched a ride. Didn't fly out when I started driving. Just watched me like she wanted to know why and how. My daughter hauls them around like puppies, we call her chicken momma.

Yay! So glad I was able to help! I thought they were pretty too, it was definitely worth the drive for us. Our's are super friendly too, they love to follow me around when I'm outside :)

Top Bottom