wanting to trade-IN- looking for call duck & silky duck eggs

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by momof247371, Apr 13, 2009.

1. momof247371

momof247371 Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 18, 2009
    I have mallrad & campbell duck eggs to trade. or a baryard mix of chicken eggs (including bantam) to trade for them. also have some australorp/barred rock eggs too. I just got badly burnt in an egg swap for these, it was so bad that i had to go buy a case of encouragment cream to even try again..

2. duck&chickencrazy

duck&chickencrazy Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 2, 2008
    Indiana
    o i am sorry to hear that what happened...

3. Rare Feathers Farm

Rare Feathers Farm Overrun With Chickens

Sorry to hear what happened. My silky ducks are not laying well enough at this time to trade...and they are very hard to hatch. You might have better luck ordering an adult pair from Holderread's.

4. DuckyBoys

DuckyBoys Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 2, 2008
    Colorado
    I will send you some call duck eggs...I don't need any back in trade. I think that stinks what happened to you. I will have 6 for you next week, PM me your address.

Julie

5. Cruiser

Cruiser Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 6, 2008
    W. Terre Haute IN.
    Quote:Julie that is awesome.

That is why I love BYC.

6. momof247371

momof247371 Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 18, 2009
    wow that is so nice of you! ive been wanting some for a while and i thought i had found them:( i cant believe you are doin that for me. r u sure?? you can get lots of money from them. im sorry , i just cant believe this..thank you thank you thank you!!!

7. shortcake1806

shortcake1806 Sassy McSassington

Sep 11, 2007
    That's what I love so much about BYC for every one bad apple there are a dozen wonderful ones. Thanks for reminding us of that Ducky.

8. DuckyBoys

DuckyBoys Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 2, 2008
    Colorado
    Quote:Yes, truly BYC has some good eggs [​IMG]

But the bad ones stand out more. [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by