WAR (what is it good for)

I would have to respectfully disagree with such a generalized statement (quote). On my side of the family we have been involved in conflicts to include, but not limited to, the English Civil War, the American Revolution, the War of 1812 and the American Civil War. I would have to say that I believe that all the men who both fought and lived and fought and died were fighting for something and to me they count for everything.

War -all wars- have a reason. You and I may or may
not agree with whatever that reason is. But that does
not make that war any less important.

I have to
I would have to respectfully disagree with such a generalized statement (quote). On my side of the family we have been involved in conflicts to include, but not limited to, the English Civil War, the American Revolution, the War of 1812 and the American Civil War. I would have to say that I believe that all the men who both fought and lived and fought and died were fighting for something and to me they count for everything.

I agree 100% my family also has been in wars dating back to the English civil war up to Afghanistan which I was a part of in the Marines... They are some good reasons and some reasons that aren't so good... But there is a purpose for them..

Back
Top Bottom