WARNING"" DEAD""" stuffed bobcat,,,,,grafic

lacyloo

Cooped Up
12 Years
May 26, 2007
north florida
im warning yall some might thing these are grafic but i waned ya.. mods' please delete any ill comment ,or animal rights junk..

ok this is the bobcat i caught,killed,froze,skinned,tanned, and bout to be on my wall.... he weighed 25 pounds, i got most of the hide i could salvage. sorrry im not a pro taxidermist but just learning, like an inermeded.. its not finished yet ...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
warnings ya....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
ARe yall ready ??

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Picture500.jpg

Picture501.jpg

Picture502.jpg

Picture503.jpg

thanks yall. well i first skinned him, skraped all the fat exess skin off, and salted it , then i skrape it with a rock everyday to sofen the hide up i meesed up on the head alittle bit but i guess it looks okay.. I dont really know were i learen how to tan but i got the salt and steps from diff websites and hours of inernet time,,, i have also tanned a deer tail, and a peice of dear hide,,

the trick is to 2 a day take the hide and move it aroud and take and slide it acrosed a board over and over and over to get it soft,

I am completely impressed. Nice Job, on protecting your chickens, and nice job on utilizing the predator instead of just tossing it like alot of people would.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom