Warning - Graphic pics of Internal Egg Layer Necropsy

I am so sorry. It is obvious that you did everything you could and from the looks of it, there was bothing short of a chance at surgery that would have helped her. Poor girl.

Holy moly. Well she's pain free now
sad.png

poor, brave girl. that must have been painful for her. thank you for posting this, it is certainly valuable information. i'm sorry you lots your hen, you did your best to take care of her and make her better. you must have care about her a lot to have taken care of her so well in her final days.
hugs.gif

but i have to add, these are some of the most fascinating pictures I've ever seen. all i can say is wow, that is fascinating. thank you for the info, too. it will be very helpful for all of us.

Wow. Sounds like you did the best you could, but from the looks of things, only a miracle could have saved her. Poor girl.
hugs.gif
So sorry for the loss of your hen.
hugs.gif

Oh, that poor girl!! I am so sorry for your loss, but Thank you for sharing these pictures. I know it was hard for you to have to see them over and over, but you were willing to share to help us learn. Thank you for your generousity.

Back
Top Bottom