!!WARNING!! Old strain now identified

Might be suffering from a mild form of the malady.

initially, the symptoms snuck up on me:
hanginout103108.jpg

Then I started to see things in a new light...
RDwatch103108.jpg

I don't think the insurance covers this...

I have 2 give that to my BF....haven't scared him off yet with 4 kids,3 cats, 2 dogs, 5 bunnies and when I met him no chickens...he said no more pets....so I got chickens....thats livestock, not pets (ya right)....the good eggs infected him...he's put up a tarp carport so he can help me build another pen and coop! and insisted we fix the spare bathroom up for the sick hen....He's a doctor....so I'll act like its some disease....I'll have some fun with this. I just am not quiet sure who's worse.

I kinda got the name from the latin sedere (although I did grammatically butcher it.
idunno.gif

Quote:

Quote:
I don't have my chicks either
he.gif
my mom won't let me get any ornamental chicks yet :thun only the "GOOD" layers. I'm thinking, define good
tongue2.gif
But I've wanted chickens for about 10 years now. Don't know how I got infected. Didn't even LIKE eggs back then
hu.gif
idunno.gif

Hi my name is Chickenzoo and I am a Chickenaholic.

Some other symptoms of this disease are:
Dreaming of chickens
Dreaming of other people's chickens
Dreaming of how to build a better chicken coop
Putting all previously designated funding towards a chicken coop, a new coop, a bigger coop ...
Stealing scrap lumber to keep just encase you build another chicken coop
Having even more than one bator, huh um.. like 5
Thinking of moving so you can have more room for your chickens

Staying up all night designing ideas to cut decals so other people can show off how much of a Chickenaholic they are...O What...I think That's Just Me.
big_smile.png

i have it too!!! i caught it in june. this is a warning. i must have gotten it at the grocery store or a restaurant. those are the only chickens i have ever been around. another part of this disease is the need to build camo-coops that look like doll houses or sheds to hide the fact that you have a flock. i also have a need to say honey you need to build me a (insert word here). there is a never ending need for wood working projects.

It's funny how you can pick this up with no hope for a cure.

I think it really sunk it's teeth into me when my wife told me I could not have chickens. She hasn't noticed the incubator in the garage yet.

...........I'm gonna miss her.......

wee.gif

Litewings

The best we can hope for is controlling the symptoms. Yesterday I unwittingly infected my grandson. He helped me start on my second coop because my infection seems to be getting worse. 25 new chicks are going to appear next week due to this horrific malady.
clap.gif

Back
Top Bottom