Warning: These pictures may be too cute for children under 13! UPDATE!

yuckyuck.gif

S/He is REALLY cute!!! Why is it black when it's parents are blue x white?

Last edited:
Inka

I like the name because it goes with the black but will be strong enough for a Rooooooster and cute enough for a Hen

Oesdog -
wink.png

pgpoultry: I know! Black chicks are just so ...
love.gif

urbanfarmboi: She is starting to get some feathers on her wings, they're just straight feathers .. I think?!? She has little fuzzies on the end!
lol.png
love.gif

BorderKelpie: Humm, Big Fluffy ....
hmm.png
Nahh ... doesn't fit!!!
hmm.png

amyable: Humm, Twilight is cute ... but I don't know if I'd name her that since I don't really like the Twilight books!
wink.png

Buff Hooligans: Thanks for the kind offer .. but I think I preferr to suffer!
gig.gif
lau.gif
tongue.png
lol.png

Cowgirl71: I really don't know! I was wondering this myself!
hmm.png
Another rooster could have bred her .. but I don't have a solid black roo!
Suzie: Shadow covers the "Black" but still needs something ...
hmm.png

BloominOrchid: Ow, Black Velvet would almost fit .. have to think about that!!!
big_smile.png

oesdog: Hey!
frow.gif

Long Time No See!
frow.gif

Inka is cute!
lol.png
big_smile.png

I have to tell y'all something weird/funny/scary that happened to the "Chick" today!
I was doing school and she was chirping non-stop I couldn't handle it anymore so I got in there to check on her and she was loose in the playroom and she had spider webs stuck all over her!
ep.gif
th.gif
I figure what happened was she jumped out of her brooder and fell behind the freezer ( her brooder is on top of the freezer ) and got into a whole bunch of spider webs! I almost stepped on her because I didn't expect to see her running around my feet!
ep.gif
th.gif

I had to put a baby guinea in the brooder with her to make her SHUT UP! I fixed that problem ... then the baby guineas starting chirping ...
roll.png

yuckyuck.gif

Now, now, Mrs. Fluffy Puffy You should know our animals Never learn the good things from one another!

Back
Top Bottom