***warning To All Emu Owners***

Quote:
My contractor...
barnie.gif
smack.gif

My brother in law. No matter how many times I've chewed him out for it, every time he's been here I find his nasty cig butts all over the ground. He's clueless.

Hope your emu is okay.

-S

I hope your sister learned to stop the disgusting habit of dropping her butts anywhere, not just in your yard! I will never understand why smokers do that ... those butts are full of toxic chemicals and germs.

deanna&rich :

I hope your sister learned to stop the disgusting habit of dropping her butts anywhere, not just in your yard! I will never understand why smokers do that ... those butts are full of toxic chemicals and germs.

I dont know what she does with them when she is somewhere else but she no longer does it in the area where the emu goes, you better believe I make sure of that. When someone comes over and wants to see the emu first thing I say is there will be no smoking while your around him and that no one is allowed to smoke in the pasture. Im planning to put a no smoking sign on the pasture gate.​

Quote:
Just about had a smack-down a few weeks ago b/c a contractor's helper was throwing cigarette butts on the ground. I went out, had an old-fashioned hissy-fit and told him I wanted every single butt OFF MY LAWN, and that if I lost a chicken due to its eating a cigarette butt, someone ELSE'S butt was going to be in a sling....

I've asked him to clean up his butts, he has till the end of the project (nxt week) THEN I'll throw a hissy fit, if he still doesn't clean up, he's in for a surprise, he won't be getting much work from the company I work for (Condo mgmt) and he's just put in a bunch of bids. One of the Mgrs here already refuses to use him b/c it's taken him over 2 months now to get the work done at my place

Hold back his retention (if it applies here) or his final payment until he cleans up his jobsite.
big_smile.png

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom