warrior cats clan!!!!!!!! come and join! ( I will choose your warrier name) Thunderclan

(The only problem with that, though, is that Sootfur knows nothing about being a mentor. She just became part of the clan! I think Mintpaw is better off with a mentor who has been in the clan all their life.)

Mintpaw's mentor:
personality: firm and strict but is a mushball at heart
Pic:
she is pregnant BTW

I will play her

Sootfur's mentor:
personality: Very kind yet very determined as well
Pic:
images

He falls in love with Sootfur BTW

I can Rp him... but/...remember if somebody is not on then anyone can RP that cat that they play
That goes for everybody!

I gottag= go eat lunch and then do the advent...BYE!@0@

Mintpaw's mentor:
personality: firm and strict but is a mushball at heart
Pic:
she is pregnant BTW

I will play her

Sootfur's mentor:
personality: Very kind yet very determined as well
Pic:
images

He falls in love with Sootfur BTW

I can Rp him... but/...remember if somebody is not on then anyone can RP that cat that they play
That goes for everybody!

I gottag= go eat lunch and then do the advent...BYE!@0@

his name is Brakenfur and Mint's mentor is Lilypaw
(Shadowfire can be Mintpaw's mentor. The kits dont rely on her milk to feed them anymore.)

Shadowfire laughed.
OH...ahh....umm..ok then at least can Brakenfur fall in love with sootfur?

(Lilypaw doesn't have a warrior name? I can't see the pic. How about Lilyblossom? It's up to you clucky)
Mintpaw was buzzing with excitement. She was finally a Clan cat! She was going to sit vigil! Sootfur was going to be a warrior! She bounced up to her mentor. "When will we get started?" she questioned.

Here is some Clan info.
Leader: Firestar (RPed by clucky)
Deputy: Shadowfire (RPed by kyla)
Medicine Cat: Cinderpelt (clucky)
Medicine Apprentice: Nightpaw (rezia)
Warriors: Brackenfur (clucky), Lilypaw (clucky), Hazelstorm (rezia), Sootfur (silkiesforever)
Apprentices: Mintpaw (me), Jaypaw, Crowpaw, and Lionpaw (either kyla or clucky...
idunno.gif
)
Kits:Nightkit (rezia) and Cloudkit (kyla)
Elders: None whatsoever. Maybe I'll make one.
Note: I didn't include Shypaw and Fernheart b/c they didn't ever get on after making a character. If i missed any others, correct me.

Here is some Clan info.
Leader: Firestar (RPed by clucky)
Deputy: Shadowfire (RPed by kyla)
Medicine Cat: Cinderpelt (clucky)
Medicine Apprentice: Nightpaw (rezia)
Warriors: Brackenfur (clucky), Lilypaw (clucky), Hazelstorm (rezia), Sootfur (silkiesforever)
Apprentices: Mintpaw (me), Jaypaw, Crowpaw, and Lionpaw (either kyla or clucky...
idunno.gif
)
Kits:Nightkit (rezia) and Cloudkit (kyla)
Elders: None whatsoever. Maybe I'll make one.
Note: I didn't include Shypaw and Fernheart b/c they didn't ever get on after making a character. If i missed any others, correct me.
crowpaw lionpaw and jaypaw are RPeed by me AND shadowfire. LOL
So... lets make an agreement. if the cat you NEED to be on is not on then you may RP it.. does everyone agree?

Back
Top Bottom