warrior cats clan!!!!!!!! come and join! ( I will choose your warrier name) Thunderclan

gott ago to bed
old.gif

" I am always ready" he meowed licking her cheek back. " I will come back and we will not move territory; they will. " He meowed darkly looking over the horizon. " Make sure your kits don't go anywhere- help Cara out.....hide them if the clan gets to our camp." With a lick on her nose Firestar ran full speed ahead hissing ,with vim and vigor leading the warriors into Battle.

( I write story's.. for my sisters..... so i have had LOTS of practice.. LOL i am not officially a writer tho... do you think i ever will be? be honest.
hide.gif
)
( okay how many kits do they have and what are their names and how may male and female and what do they look like?)

Shadowfire moved the kits to the Med Den and began to help Cara.

I'd like to join in.

name: Mandu
color: calico
clan: any
Mandu watched as the others said their goodbyes. She wondered what it would be like to have someone to love, or to have someone love her.
She yawned loudly to cover up her feelings. "C'mon! Are we going to do this or not?" she growled, twitching her tail in irritation.

I'd like to join in.

Mandu watched as the others said their goodbyes. She wondered what it would be like to have someone to love, or to have someone love her.
She yawned loudly to cover up her feelings. "C'mon! Are we going to do this or not?" she growled, twitching her tail in irritation.
sure you can join!! do you want to be a warroir cat? kit? apprentice?

( okay how many kits do they have and what are their names and how may male and female and what do they look like?)

OK three kits..... lionpaw....jaypaw.....crowpaw.... jaypaw is a girl and the others are boys.....jaypaw is a brown and white calico with green eyes,crowpaw is black with white paws and blue eyes. and lionpaw is the biggest kitten and has orange tabby fur and blazing orange eyes........lionpaw wants to be leader,and is fierce.. crowpaw wants to be a warroir cat and is very compassoinate toward his fellow kits.... jaypaw is really wanting to be queen and is kind and dazzingly pretty...
love.gif

I'd like to join in.

oopps i alreaddy qouted this one.. :0

( the bottom part)

The fight raged on, hissing and angry meows and yowls were all that could be heard through the din of the war. " I get the leader!!!!!!! " screeched Firestar as he lept towards the direction of the big gray cat with mocking black eyes.Only to be cut off by two of his guards cats.....the biggest one slashed out his massive claws and cut a large gash behind Firestars head; " MEAOOOOOOOW"
Firestar yowled protectively covering the patch of fur-less skin over the slice. Firestae heard his Queens voice calling out to him and saw her leaping out to save him.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom