1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Was here before, now I'm back with a new username. :)

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by DayDream Farm, Feb 11, 2014.

1. DayDream Farm

DayDream Farm New Egg

Feb 11, 2014
    I was a member 5+ years ago and have not been on in a number of years. I couldn't remember my user name or password and apparently my e-mail address decided to block BYC e-mails so I wasn't able to recover it so I have created a new user name.

Anyway, I am Jen from Reno NV (actually 25 miles north of Reno). I have a mixed flock of 20 hens, 9 of which I got from my neighbor that was moving across country (1 Buff Orpington, 4 Turkens, 1 Polish, 2 RIR's, 1 Barred Rock), 7 are from my original flock - these girls are all "older (5 to 6 years old) including 2 Easter eggers, 1 Barred Rock, 1 Silver Laced Wyondotte, 1 Black Australorp, 1 Australorp cross, and 1 Cuckoo Marans. Finally I have 4 Black Copper Marans that I have been breeding for the past couple years until I lost my BCM roo a couple months ago.

I am also thinking about adding a Crevecoeur Roo and a couple Crevecoeur hens.

In addition to my chickens I have 5 Mini LaMancha goats which I breed, 1 mule, 1 horse, 2 Shetland Ponies, 3 dogs, and 4 house cats.

Jen
    DayDream Farm

2. drumstick diva

drumstick diva Still crazy after all these years. Premium Member

Aug 26, 2009
    Out to pasture
    welcome back

3. Hello and Welcome to BYC! [​IMG]

4. [​IMG]
    Welcome Back!

5. TwoCrows

TwoCrows Show me the way old friend... Staff Member