washclothes

I use washcloths in the shower. Hubby does not. He has always used bath brushes. Now that is weird!
smile.png
I thought only Bert & Ernie used bath brushes.

I use a 'poof' to shower.... and little brush style sponge to wash my face.

I buy wash clothes, out of habit... but I use them to clean the counters and to dust furniture?!

Well I use to use the "puffs" (the netted ones) but have you ever really looked close at the rope on them?
They mold and mildew FAST. I know you are suppose to replace them but who thinks to when its something that hides in the shower??
Ive started back using washclothes. For my face I use a scrub so I dont need a wash cloth. I use to not use anything then I started to notice when I dried myself off the old dead skin would ball up in little balls all over my arms and legs
sickbyc.gif

Quote:
I say warshcloths
hide.gif

I use washcloths, too. Mostly to clean with - wipe the kitchen counters, clean the bathroom...
The kids use washcloths when they take a bath. I like to use those netted sponges in the shower - I can't remember what they're called?
hu.gif

It's a warshcloth. I also have a tar arn (tire iron) in my car for emergencies. I also like to sit in front of a nice warm far.
wink.png

We don't use them in the shower. That's what we have hands for. I use one at the sink.

The netted sponges always mildewed here- hot, humid area. But I always use a washcloth- DH does not.

Neither one of us is stinky, so I guess it works either way!
big_smile.png

The bath poofs we use here ourselves go in the wash with each towel load.
What our guest do with theirs after they leave is their bizniss.
tongue.png

Yeah Terri, we wash ours too! After a few washes they get loose, but I end up getting more at the $1 store. They seem to make my soap gels last longer and go further to use them rather then anything else though.

I have to have a wash cloth, I was raised in Texas.

If I don't have a washcloth I will use a hand towel, seriously. I can't reach my back with a poof or my hands.

My DH uses a washcloth for his pieces parts and a bath brush for his back.

Different strokes, indeed.

smile.png

Quote:
I used to not be able to reach my back... after 6 months of yoga, I'm good now, I can reach just about anything! LMAO
ya.gif

Back
Top Bottom