Washington Feather Fancier's Pot Luck sign up March 17th 2012

I will bring my main stay Prawns and green salad !!!!!!!!! Don't think I will do smoked oysters this time...Although I have 1 order so far for a fresh quart of medium/small shelled oysters for my son~~~

Thanks for starting this! I'm gonna think on it for a little bit and when I come up with a plan I'll post it!!! LOL!

Your Baklava at Chehalis was DEVINE!!!

Your fruit salad at TC's was devine !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
droolin.gif

Your fruit salad at TC's was devine !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
droolin.gif

I second that!

Not sure what I will bring. Thought about doing fried rice after people envied CR's Chinese food feast, but not sure if I could keep it warm until lunchtime. Aluminum tray from the party store, perhaps, and in an insulated bag? Or maybe something else. Might wait and see.

You are in for a challenge trying to keep it warm with out getting mushy. You would also be in for a bigger challenge trying to compete with my . Lucky for one of us DW & I won't be there.

I dunno, CR, I can make some dang fine burgers and dawgs!
tongue.gif

Just for that I should make my banana cream pie, because you won't be there to have any!
tongue2.gif

If there will be a collecting/foraging area I may leave something, still thinking, maybe something homemade sourdoughish like scones.
celebrate.gif
I will also be participating in the Superintendent's School that is happening the same day at the same time in a barn/building close by. Too many good things going on!
wee.gif
At this point I think I'm having lunch with that group.
Thanks for directing me here CR!

If there will be a collecting/foraging area I may leave something, still thinking, maybe something homemade sourdoughish like scones.
celebrate.gif
I will also be participating in the Superintendent's School that is happening the same day at the same time in a barn/building close by. Too many good things going on!
wee.gif
At this point I think I'm having lunch with that group.
Thanks for directing me here CR!
thumbsup.gif
yer welcome. And for those who don't know she had a display / sales area very close to me at Chehalis. Her DM was selling the totes like CL is making from feed bags. I believe (correct me if wrong) cowchick had WSU extension type info.

Back
Top Bottom