Washington Feather Fancier's Pot Luck sign up March 17th 2012

OK at the risk of sounding mean, and that is not the way I intend this. While I understand wanting to make things that "all" can eat. It is VERY tough to make that work. See there are those who need GF, those who are diabetic and need SF low carb, then the allergy crew. While it is a very kind jesture. Most of us with special needs have learned how to deal with events such as this.

I am making one.
But I am not making a coleslaw that I sooooooooooooo wanted: shredded green cabbage, shredded green apple, pineapple tid bits, dried cranberries...........LiteHouse Cole Slaw dressing.........YUM!!!
Jules if ya want to do a green salad, PM me & I will do a cole slaw !!!!!!!!!!!!!
yippiechickie.gif

CR:::::::::::: I am bringing my table, need a tableclothe, are you bringing your table ?
We needed 2 last time !
One for FOOD & one for deserts & tableware.

I also made a gift basket like Jean did:
But with a plastic window box planter & SEEDS (lotsa seeds !! ) and a DUCK watering can!!!!!!!!!! SO CUTE!!!!!!!!!
Do not have the pretty plastci & bows though~~~~~~~~~~
hmm.png

Excited yet ?

yippiechickie.gif

CR:::::::::::: I am bringing my table, need a tableclothe, are you bringing your table ?
We needed 2 last time !
One for FOOD & one for deserts & tableware.

I also made a gift basket like Jean did:
But with a plastic window box planter & SEEDS (lotsa seeds !! ) and a DUCK watering can!!!!!!!!!! SO CUTE!!!!!!!!!
Do not have the pretty plastci & bows though~~~~~~~~~~
hmm.png

Excited yet ?

yippiechickie.gif
Yes I will have 2 tables. The heavy beast I had at Chehalis and our nice plastic folding. I will go look for table cloths right now! No I am not getting eggscited. 32 hours and 6 minutes until the bus leaves.

I am making one.
But I am not making a coleslaw that I sooooooooooooo wanted: shredded green cabbage, shredded green apple, pineapple tid bits, dried cranberries...........LiteHouse Cole Slaw dressing.........YUM!!!
Jules if ya want to do a green salad, PM me & I will do a cole slaw !!!!!!!!!!!!!
yippiechickie.gif

Yum, sounds like a St. Paddy's day meal to me!
droolin.gif

Okay here is the sign up sheet, for the March 17th WFF show. The show is at the Evergreen State Fairgrounds.

At this point we need everything.

I am going to bring Lasagna, If I can rustle up a portable Microwave oven.

Also I am going to bring a Denver Chocolate pudding.

I could also could do Baklava, if there is enough interest.

I also have a large coffee maker.

So I will keep posting other members food choices.

If we can come up with some gluten free dishes, it would be wonderful.

Justbugged: Lasagna, Denver Chocolate Pudding, and coffee.

poultrypalacewhidby: Homemade Bread

hallerlake: Corn Casserole

WA4-Hpoultrymom: Fruit Salad

cowchick11: Scones

KMHunter: Pasta Salad and Texas Caviar

Sadie Sue: P[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]eanut Butter Fudge[/FONT]

ArilovesChickens: Guiness cupcakes and or Sandwiches

Breshcandra: blue berry muffins or cinnamon raisin bread.

TifsBrooderbabes: [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]pasta salad[/FONT]

ultasol: silverware
Jbear/cmsdvm: cups, juice, chips, salsa and cookies Can't wait to see everyone!!
wee.gif

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom