Washington State Poultry Show's

If you would like the FULL Spring Premium Book 2008 and Show Entry form, email myself or CountryGirlCleElum and we can send it onto you.

Info will include whats all going on rules judges awards driving directions where to send your entry form and who to contact if you need further help.

Hope to finally see some of you there!

NORTHWEST
NATIONAL
OPEN AND YOUTH
POULTRY SHOW
APRIL 19-20, 2008
Skamania
County
Fairgrounds
Stevenson,WA
The Pacific Northwest
Poultry Association
Northwest National
Open and Youth Poultry Show
April 19-20, 2008
Skamania County Fairgrounds
Stevenson, Washington

Judges
Open show – Sam Brush - Texas
Youth show – Josh Simon – Washington
Showmanship – Bob Anderson – Oregon

Schedule of Events
Tuesday, April 8, 2008 – Entries Due

Friday, April 18, 2008
9:00 am Showroom Set-up, Please Help
5:00 am Showroom open to entries
9:30 am Showroom closes

Saturday, April 19, 2008
7:00 am Showroom opens
8:30 am Entries must be in place
9:00 am Judging begins
10:00 am Novice Showmanship
10:15 am Junior Showmanship
10:30 am Intermediate Showmanship
10:45 am Senior Showmanship
12:00 pm Lunch Break
1:00 pm Meeting with state vet assistant Dr. Lora Davis
1:00 pm Quiz Bowl
2:00 pm Raffle
3:00 pm Bird Auction
6:00 pm Showroom closes
6:30 pm Banquet

Sunday, April 20, 2008
8:00 am Showroom opens
10:00 am PNPA General Meeting
11:45 am Awards
12:00 am Coop out & Tear Down, Please Help

drat -- just found out I can't make the Chehalis show either

granddaughter is graduating from college (summa cum laude, pre-law, made it through in 3 years) in California and wants us to come down

since we paid for most everything not covered by scholarships, we better be there

Candy

pips&peeps :

I know it is not in WA, but I was wondering if anyone from Washington is going to the Spring Fling Show in Hamilton, Montana on May 2-3?

I didnt even know they had a show
hu.gif
Maybe I might show up. There is a none APA sanctioned show in Ellensburg that weekend also.​

It depends on what side of the mountain you are on......
big_smile.png

This is put on by the Rocky Mountain Poultry Association. There will be two APA/ABA sanctioned shows. Brian Decker and Paul Weiser will be the judges.

There is a state meet for call ducks, orpingtons, plym rock, polish, serama, and wyandottes.
Special Meets for ameraucanas and AGB.

They are going to have a chick/egg auction. There will be ducks and goslings from Holderreads. I am going basically for the auction. I am going to bring some chicks and some hatching eggs.

I will be bringing a couple of my birds, but they are in "poor feather" because it is breeding season.

I'm for sure going to the Stevenson show-just made hotel reservation for Friday night. I hope it's a good show, because I'm not showing, just looking at what is for sale and getting the feel for what showing is like.

Hey you will have to look for me! I will be there too!!
I need to get off here and finish packing my stuff. We have hotel for Saturday night.

Hi all, just back from the show. I didn't have any birds to show, so we stayed at the Best Western in Cascade Locks on Friday and went and looked around the show today. I didn't buy any chickens, but I did buy a pair of cinnamon button quail. Did everyone have fun? What did everybody who showed place?

YOU BOUGHT MY QUAIL!

Woman!!! Dang it LOL I sold you those HAHA how funny! I wish I would of known I was going to tell yall I was going to wear a coat that said "Washington" on it or something so you all would beable to find me, but I didnt get it washed LOL

LOL maybe next time we will be like I KNOW YOU!!!

How funny!!

I hope you enjoy the little things
sad.png

Later another gal came and bought the rest of them. I was glad to not come home with any birds. Silly, you must of not thought either when you saw my name "Terra" on the note hehe

Well it was nice meeting you even though we didnt know who eachother were LOL

I got home this afternoon at almost 4:00!

Oh and PS your quail are Cinnamon Red Breasts!
http://pets.groups.yahoo.com/group/ButtonQuailUSA/

I wondered if I might find you here! Funny, I didn't read the name because I knew I didn't know anyone-I just got out a paper to write my info. on! They are doing great-we have had a few adventures learning about the vertical flying thing. I put some of their eggs in my bator just to see what happens. We have wanted buttons for a long time, so I was super excited to see yours there. Thanks so much terra!

Back
Top Bottom