Washington State Poultry Show's

If anyone out there is a member of the ABC and wants to place an ameraucana meet at any Washington show, please let me know.

Also if you know of any shows in the Western District (WA, ID, MT, OR, CA, NV, AZ, UT or WY) and want to place a meet let me know.

Last edited:
pips&peeps :

If anyone out there is a member of the ABC and wants to place an ameraucana meet at any Washington show, please let me know.

Also if you know of any shows in the Western District (WA, ID, MT, OR, CA, NV, AZ, UT or WY) and want to place a meet let me know.

Hi Jean, let me know what would be required to place a meet at the Cascade Show or Evergreen State Fair.

God Bless,​

I have a question maybe you guys can help me with? I am new to BYC, and not really clear on how open shows work, although we have been showing our birds via 4-H for the last few years at Evergreen State Fair.

Since we live in Monroe, and have attended open shows at the Fairgrounds in the past for
4-H Judging contests, I thought the Cascade Show in March might be our first non-4-H event to participate in. I looked at the website, and could someone tell me what "an APA/ABA sanctioned show" means? What else can you tell me about doing these shows that would be different from 4-H?

Oh, and in the post above me, what does "place a meet" mean exactly?

Thanks for any info!

Tamara

Last edited:
Quote:
"APA/ABA Sanctioned" means that you can earn points for the APA awards such as Master Exhibitor, Master Breeder, and such.

It also means that the judges will be judging based on APA/ABA SOP's.

God Bless,

Back
Top Bottom