Washingtonians again post here

Quote:
Yeah, I know. I already emptied one to use for the EEs, and I'm reluctant to empty another (full) big box from the attic. We used to keep a lot of big boxes from book orders and such, but we don't have the room in this house.

DH says, break them down and lay them flat to store them, then assemble them with packaging tape when you need them

Quote:
X2 -- I was just going to say that I love your "color wheel"
clap.gif
thumbsup.gif

Quote:
Put them in the BATH tub
fl.gif
I have some good cardboard boxes if ya want to come and get them

So we lost 1500 + pages ?????
barnie.gif

Quote:
Put them in the BATH tub
fl.gif
I have some good cardboard boxes if ya want to come and get them

So we lost 1500 + pages ?????
barnie.gif

good idea, Ron ... now why didn't I think of that ?? (maybe because we have showers and not bathtubs ?? )

no we didn't LOSE the original thread, it's just locked right now so no one can post there, nor edit previous messages; it can still be read ... and of course it's no longer at the top of the Index of threads

seems to me we had a similar situation earlier, and the mods, bless their hearts, were able to integrate the "substitute" thread back into the original one

Quote:
Illia! GORGEOUS new avatar! You're killing me with your egg assortment! Who lays the bluest egg in your flock?

Meant to say that earlier: how lovely! Is that a piece of Candlewick? We inherited a Candlewick devilled egg platter that looked much like that (it went to a cousin's kid for a wedding gift).

Quote:
I would rather have a bathroom full of chickens than a bathroom full of stickbugs!!! My nephew thought it was a good idea to put all his stickbugs in there!! yuk!!
sad.png

Quote:
Sorry you feel singled out VF. But dont go away! How else would I learn the antics of my two gypsy girls? And not only that, but sheesh your fun to chat with!

Everyone will have a disagreement at one time or another, it happens. But please dont let it completely ruin your experience here!

Ok so I caved. Even with the agressive rooster, I let the chooks out. Its WAY to nice to keep them locked in the coop! They are happily roaming the property, scratching here and there. Goofy chickens. Now the fun part of putting them back into the coop. lol Ill probably find them all roosting in the tree's when it comes to coop in.

Quote:
Sorry you feel singled out VF. But dont go away! How else would I learn the antics of my two gypsy girls? And not only that, but sheesh your fun to chat with!

Everyone will have a disagreement at one time or another, it happens. But please dont let it completely ruin your experience here!

Since I've thwarted their escape efforts -- they are on strike. NOT laying. They'd better get their act together or Imaeatem.

Back
Top Bottom