Washingtonians Come Together! Washington Peeps

Another one! Mine used to be a babysitter!

200x200px-ZC-5b0fc029_shadowandlizzie.jpeg

OMGosh- look at all the sawed-off dogs!
ep.gif

There's got to be someone selling all those extra dog legs yours are missing- ya think?
idunno.gif

I'm going to keep a close, close watch on my Lab- he might be next!
lau.gif

Quote:
No, but I am lactose intolerant. I think I am allergic to eggs, but refuse to get tested for foods(I will never stop eating eggs, taste too good). I know it is the mold and grass, I had no issue until I started construction on the coop. I drink 3 gallons of milk per week. Pretty sure if that was the trigger I would be dead now.
lau.gif
I had those in my allergy shots back in the 80's. I am severely allergic to grass, so much so that I should not mow my lawn or be out when someone is mowing in my area. I double up on zyrtec and usually don't have a reaction. That is another reason I think it is the mold too. Double whammy.

Sadie Sue, I was gonna to bring up that HOT PINK silkie attendant at the wedding, also. They even had pearls and a tiara for her but, didn't stay on long. She was even good enough not to poo on anyone.

I am SOOOO excited! DH (well...technically fiance) have been together for 10 years and have FINALLY picked a date to say our "I do's"!! June 15th is going to be our big day! I have to admit, I wasn't very excited to have a wedding, but now I am looking at everything, I am going to LOVE putting this together
wee.gif
.....now, how to incorporate chickens into a wedding?? ring-bearers? LOL!

Our colors are going to be black, white and silver and have a bit of a Moroccan touch (with Thai food, ohhahaha!)

Hooray!!!! Congratulations!!!! That is super exciting!!! I'm so Happy for you!!!
celebrate.gif

Back
Top Bottom