Washingtonians Come Together! Washington Peeps

Does anyone have any Light brahma's for sale? The gal I'm suppose to get from may not be able to sell them to me now. Really has me a little upset cause they are for my son who had his killed..

Ok, so, I have a rogue Hen that I can't catch! She has been living in the bushes in front of the house. She was one of the ones that got away when the neighbors attacked about a month ago. We keep going out with a flashlight at night trying to find where she is roosting. Still can't find it, but I need to catch her. I'm surprised she has gone this long on her own. I know she has plenty of food, but baffels me where she is getting water. The problem is that these bushes are to thick to get in. So even if we find her spot, we can't reach her. Any ideas???
?????????

Hello to all the New people I've missed.

I've been busy harvesting my small tub of potatoes and taking care of a rooster who came down with bumblefoot. Poor boy. He's crowing his heart out in the bathroom. He doesn't want to be alone.

I've been looking around for Blue Ameraucanas for a little while now. Before i order some eggs or chicks is there anyone that has fertile hatching eggs for sale around the Seattle area?  If they are SplashxBlue or SplashxSplash even better. 
Send Cowgirlgrace a PM. She does not post on here anymore, but she does respond to PM. Not sure what colors she has, but I think she is one of the good breeders on the wet side of the state. Pips n peeps is on the dry side, she may ship.

Back
Top Bottom