Washingtonians Come Together! Washington Peeps

These little EE girls were from Yelm Farm and Pet. 

I'll be deciding who's being kept on the silkie pullets soon, since I had a lot of them in the hatches. 

The silkie chicks I just got are from them! Back in April we got them from Del's. DH likes Yelm farm and feed better and that is where we shop now.

Did you get your silkies from them?

No. The silkies are from Catdance Silkies. I'm hoping to show eventually.

I just got a flyer saying Coastal Farm Supply got chicks in. I was there last weekend and didn't see any signs of chicks. Does anyone know if they have chicks? They had sex links in the spring. Not sure I'd get any EEs there though since a large percentage of them end up being cockerels.

I just got a flyer saying Coastal Farm Supply got chicks in. I was there last weekend and didn't see any signs of chicks. Does anyone know if they have chicks? They had sex links in the spring. Not sure I'd get any EEs there though since a large percentage of them end up being cockerels.

I would like to know as well! We want sex linked because we do not want to add any other boys to our flock.

Last edited:
I just got a flyer saying Coastal Farm Supply got chicks in.  I was there last weekend and didn't see any signs of chicks.  Does anyone know if they have chicks?

Wilco has chicks again too. But my local Wilco just had Cornish X. Several empty tubs all set up so maybe more are coming.

Back
Top Bottom