Washingtonians Come Together! Washington Peeps

HUH ? ok googled found it thank you... probably will go that route found the company website
and get the one with a fan GOT IT
yippiechickie.gif

I only do gQf....all the way. (get the one with the fan)
hide.gif

I have never ever touched an incubator - how often do eggs get turned? do they need to be turned?
when or if do they have to be candled? and how the blue blazes do you candle and egg

Last edited:
Love the Incuview. Hands down, the easiest, simplest incubator for the money on the market. Easy to clean too. And no questions asked replacement of any parts for the first year. The customer service is awesome. Replacing components is pretty easy to do, too. Mine fell off a table and onto a tile floor and it still works great. And it doesn't matter if you load it up with 27 eggs or with just 6, it works just as well and is just as steady.
X2. For the money, yes. The Incuview blows all the others away. And they have a discussion right here on BYC! https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/852619/incuview-incubator

Even with the incuview there is a learning curve. And, with more expensive incubators the learning curve might be less steep? But my incuview has never given me a 100% fail, like most of the cheap incubators will. My last hatch was nearly 100% success. It may well have been 100% but I had it in the laundry room and someone.... left a towel on it while the last four were in there. One had pipped and the other three were wiggling and peeping. I had removed all the other chicks (19!) as soon as they were almost dry, so the incubator was nearly empty. And they'd all spend less than a couple hours from pip to hatch. Anyhow, someone left a towel on the incuview and the temp soared to 106. That was it. 106 denatures proteins and there were no more hatches.

Next time I incubate in the office.....

I kinda really cannot justify the cost of some to start let me find out
if it is worth it or if I can learn with. she pointed me to 101 group

Last edited:
HUH ? ok googled found it thank you... probably will go that route found the company website
and get the one with a fan GOT IT
yippiechickie.gif

I only do gQf....all the way. (get the one with the fan)
hide.gif

I have never ever touched an incubator - how often do eggs get turned? do they need to be turned?
when or if do they have to be candled? and how the blue blazes do you candle and egg
ok June bug, teach her !

Back
Top Bottom