Washingtonians Come Together! Washington Peeps

I know it is awful I am so tired of it already have not ventured out to the coop yet went to the store in Morton bought some bone in thighs and legs enough for three meals socked away in the freezer trying to figure out the air fryer
I've put it off as long as I can. I have to go out. My coops and runs are 250' or more from the house. I'll be drowned rat before I get there. :oops:

See I rain proofed my black chicken coat then long black rubber boots and a booney hat quite the vision let me tell you
:lau I can picture that! Actually I did buy a pair of rain pants and jacket with hood. I usually don't pull it out, but I did today. Kept me perfectly dry, so why am I whining? :lau Found sheltered areas to spread a few treats. Everyone is happy.

Hay it's still raining been whining all day did buy a nice raincoat at Costco
purple I do not want it on in the coop it would get dirty then I would not wear it to the stores

Hay it's still raining been whining all day did buy a nice raincoat at Costco
purple I do not want it on in the coop it would get dirty then I would not wear it to the stores
I know what you mean! We have to have so many coats around here! BTW, why are we the only two on this thread? I haven't seen anyone else for a long time.

Back
Top Bottom