Washingtonians Come Together! Washington Peeps

I have a dog dryer but have to keep them in longer so try not to either.. Can blow silkie right off the table but keep it low speed no more cochin here only had two but homes them both now

What a day. Spent four hours in the car with my dog at the emergency vet last night. They think he ate a mushroom. 🙄 Good thing he’s cute!
870099DC-A7DD-4A89-AD6E-4239D21E2701.jpeg

I made a TON of cookies today. Forgot to add the eggs to the first batch in the right order, but at least I remembered at the last possible minute before rolling them in sugar. Then I forgot to roll the first batch in sugar. Then I overbaked them. Ugh.
I got twelve really pretty eggs today though, and we opened the run to the 1/2 acre apple orchard so the poor miserable little chickens have more room. They seem very happy about it, and they all made it back in tonight!
1CB1DB21-974D-4087-885B-52670657C13D.jpeg

What a day. Spent four hours in the car with my dog at the emergency vet last night. They think he ate a mushroom. 🙄 Good thing he’s cute!
View attachment 2456681
I made a TON of cookies today. Forgot to add the eggs to the first batch in the right order, but at least I remembered at the last possible minute before rolling them in sugar. Then I forgot to roll the first batch in sugar. Then I overbaked them. Ugh.
I got twelve really pretty eggs today though, and we opened the run to the 1/2 acre apple orchard so the poor miserable little chickens have more room. They seem very happy about it, and they all made it back in tonight!
View attachment 2456680
Wow, busy day! Give your puppers my best wishes!

Back
Top Bottom