Washingtonians Come Together! Washington Peeps

Went to get my 3 week-ish load of feed and found out my feed store is closing on 10/30! I'm so sad, I HATE their other location!
Crap TSC did that to us. I will not shop there now .. Knew them years ago when they where starting out .. Expected us to go 45 miles to their other store

Crap TSC did that to us. I will not shop there now .. Knew them years ago when they where starting out .. Expected us to go 45 miles to their other store
I have always used the local Aslin-Finch (now The Country Store), they closed the location close to my house several years ago, but had another by my mother in law's house that was equally nice (though less convenient than down the road). Now, they are closing that store (with no public warning other than employees telling customers as they happen to come in this week to buy feed). There is still the "main store" in town, but it's in a part of town I'm not comfortable in (red light area and lots of public drug use)...they also have a ridiculously small poultry department for the size of the store and the area we live in.

I'll go, begrudgingly, because our choices are limited to that store or North 40...and while North 40 is a "newer" store, the selections there are worse. Aslin-Finch still has the feed mill over by the remaining store...but I guess they just can't compete with Amazon, we don't have any major feed suppliers on the East side that I know of.

Rock and a hard spot. We have a feed store like 12 miles headed toward I-5. We started using they have a nice local milled food the birds have eaten now 4 years a mash ..
The one TSC shut down is back as another name..
but headed to the mountain in Morton

Thankful for the rain
7405a19a0ce44902b1a8bddbef7473ec.jpg

I buy a Redbridge mash here it is called Onalaska feed store on highway 12 west .. Have never been a fan of purina ..
Got caught in a heck of a thunder roll out in the coop.
Stayed there talking to the birds watching the tree limbs sway

Back
Top Bottom