Washingtonians Come Together! Washington Peeps

We are hoping to re-home this Ayam Cemani rooster. We are located in Olympia, WA.

He is about 6 months old and is a very sweet and intelligent rooster. VERY virile and needs a good flock to attend to. Unfortunately, he doesn't get along with our 3 year old Silkie roo and they are fighting for the top Roo' position. The other little Silkie rooster (pictured) has not been aggressive and has been very submissive with our other roosters and hens (so he gets to stay).

We keep them separated during free-range time and they don't bother eachother when sleeping in the coop, but we can't let them free-range together without a fight breaking out.

I am sad - as I think he is just beautiful; perfect coloring, very healthy and strong, but still sweet and hasn't been aggressive to humans or the other hens. I would love to re-home him and let him do his job as a rooster or possibly a breeder if anyone is wanting to breed Ayam Cemanis.
AM-JKLVJqmM9qjfywNNZgjU7-WWTfA1UziGNP-f3rh3fDDb7yH8YTdt_EmDb-YaBNFRvhIdOKzlpHQDxaheMc85Iym8iee9GhNUkuAp1TmpCle49EohJj2KoQ5fPCNifgy5GjY1t-HZ_uQ3Swe5Oho4EmvH6jQ=w1250-h937-no

There is a auction in Chehalis every other Saturday..
Cole creek auctions
Thank you @pennyJo1960 - we may have to check that out.

There's a neighbor down the road that runs a sort of small sanctuary for roosters, and he goes to the auction frequently; we might take him over there if we can't find a home for him.

I'd love to find him a good home with a flock and space for him to roam and watch over. He's a good boy and I've grown quite fond of him.

Back
Top Bottom