Washingtonians Come Together! Washington Peeps

It was hot, so we drove to the look out pass at liberty bell. We brought a lunch, but it was still hot. Before driving home I put snow in the plastic sandwich boxes for my chickens. they loved it.
wp.PNG

Would anyone in the greater Seattle / South King County area be interested in a used Omlet Eglu Go coop? We recently upgraded to a shed coop to make room for a few more chickens and no longer need this smaller coop. It's great as either a quarantine coop for sick chickens, broody coop, or small coop for new batches of chicks before they're integrated into the main flock. For long term chicken ownership it can really only fit 2-3 large hens. If you can handle transportation (would likely require a trailer or truck) feel free to send me a DM!

I am curious who built the coop you selling..
You said it fits just two or three hens grown.
THere are a few coop makers it is not worth the match to burn it.

Yep, like Hinotori said: https://www.omlet.us/shop/chicken_keeping/portable-chicken-coop-eglu-go-up/ (coop only, no run).

Definitely agreed a lot of the prefab wood coops you see in TSC etc aren't great. I switched to Omlet's coops from our first wood coop because we had a lot of issues with red fowl mites, and Omlet coops are super easy to keep clean and mite-free (plastic houses fewer mites, and you just scrape it with a cat scooper or spray it down with a hose). The only downside is the size, it just really isn't possible to keep more than 5 large chickens in a single Eglu Cube and I wanted 8, so I upgraded to a plastic shed :) I'm keeping our Eglu Cube as a backup/chick coop, but don't need an extra 3rd Eglu Go.

Back
Top Bottom