Washingtonians Come Together! Washington Peeps

Wowzer Give her 30 days doing the poster If no one shows or calls.
She is yours safe too with your flock.
i know my husband said damit you cant even go to the store with out coming home with a stray.... she is very heathy looking will post photos tomorrow and very tame so she is some ones pet chicken she was so comfortable with me picking her up... even more so than some of my new chickens

i know my husband said damit you cant even go to the store with out coming home with a stray.... she is very heathy looking will post photos tomorrow and very tame so she is some ones pet chicken she was so comfortable with me picking her up... even more so than some of my new chickens
:pop Watching to see the whole episode. How nice of you!

images9.jpg

Good Morning If any one here is in Marysville or knows someone in Marysville who has lost their chicken i have her in the small coop away from my other girls for now would love to get her back home but if not we have room.... :celebrate
Any one know what breed of chicken she might be??
golden found chicken 1.25.jpg

Attachments

• golden found chicken.jpg
    golden found chicken.jpg
    755.8 KB · Views: 1
  • golden found chicken 1.25.23.jpg
    golden found chicken 1.25.23.jpg
    510.4 KB · Views: 1
We are cut of the same cloth that way.

Back
Top Bottom