Washingtonians Come Together! Washington Peeps

Quote:
yuckyuck.gif

Quote:
Yeah, they're noisy and I'm not allowed to have roosters.
sad.png
They want me to let them out to roam in the garage. I have 4 birds out there where the coop is being built, and I let them out some days, but they get too much poop on the floor and have to be confined if Lamont is cutting plywood. He doesn't want to drop a board on a chicken's head.

It was funny today - Lamont had been out in the garage for an hour when I went out to see how things were going. He said they had been quiet the whole time, but as soon as I came out, every time I said something a cockerel would crow.

Jennifer

Just got my February coupon book from Coastal. They have a buy one get one free deal on bandanas. Say, we could all get pink ones and show up as rustlers at some meetup somewhere!
gig.gif

Also a coupon for $21 for a 40 or 50 pound bag of BOSS. Is that a good price, I take it? Haven't bought them before but would like to try.

Maybe I should swing in on the way to the meet-up. How many will be down at CRs meet-up tomorrow?

Usually their coupon deals are a good buy. They also let you buy multiples for the same price. I'm not sure what BOSS is though... ????

Too pretty to eat!!! Not to mention it took DAYS to get this many. Guess I really did need the supplemental light, doh!

We've turned the light off for the past week to help Blackie and Latte sleep in the coop with the big girls. Both Caunnie and Drama stopped laying right away. Rhodie's still laying - must be a breed thing.

Back
Top Bottom