Washingtonians Come Together! Washington Peeps

Such a bummer! We just spent a crap ton of money on a picnic table, umbrella, 2 huge outdoor storage bins with hydraulic lid lifts, a 10 person tent for camping this summer, and new clothes, pillows, food. Car was packed to the brim. Hoping we won't owe the deductible...how's that work if someone else is entirely at fault?

Don't forget the 5 ct diamond that flew off your finger when it happened and got lost!  :lau

All in Jest Jess. 

Hahaha!! I wish! Lol

You have to start very slowly. Much of the seratonin in your body is in your digestive track, I've read as high as 95%, so anything that increases seratonin will affect your stomach and intestine function. Try taking it immediately before falling asleep, you may sleep through the worst of it. You will adjust slowly over a couple of weeks.

These chewable tablets are a good way of getting a tiny bit at a time: http://www.amazon.com/Carlson-Healthy-Raspberry-Chewables-Tablets/dp/B001LF39HY

There are also time released ones that may help prevent the nausea but I haven't tried it.

I can now take a full dose in the evening with no stomach problems.

Thanks for the quick reply. I'm going to get those chewables cause I really want to give it a good try.

Such a bummer! We just spent a crap ton of money on a picnic table, umbrella, 2 huge outdoor storage bins with hydraulic lid lifts, a 10 person tent for camping this summer, and new clothes, pillows, food. Car was packed to the brim. Hoping we won't owe the deductible...how's that work if someone else is entirely at fault?

I think it depends on what insurance company you go through and whether or not the other driver was insured.

At least we don't live in a no-fault state like Michigan! I got rear-ended in Michigan and because it's a no-fault state and the other driver didn't have insurance, they didn't have to pay for ANYTHING. My insurance wouldn't even cover it so we ended up taking the other driver to court. Of course they didn't show up but since it's a no-fault state all they would have been required to compensate was $500, regardless of the fact that I had quotes from several auto repair shops that my repairs were somewhere in the $2000 range.

Anyone near Gig Harbor that is into LF Cochins, I have a barred Cochin cockerel (5 weeks old), nice red and black barring so far, that needs a home fairly soon. He will go to freezer camp once he is big enough, so any time before then!

Wouldn't you know, out of four "pullets" from the feed store, 2 look like cockerels! The Cochin is for sure, and I am 75% sure my gold-laced Wyandotte is too... He might be a keeper, but the Cochin doesn't fit into our plan very well!:/

Here is the schedule for when the two cabins at West Hylebos Wetlands will be open. This is the last peat bog in our area. It is located in Federal Way. If you haven't been here before, it is a great place to learn about peat bogs and how they are not a renewable resource.

Does anyone near Gig Harbor have some nice bright blue hatching eggs? I need one more egg to fill my incubator next week! If that one isn't a pullet, I could then be looking for 2-3 more eggs in late May. I don't really care what breed (EE, Araucana, or ameraucana), just want some nice bright eggs in my basket!
big_smile.png

Hi, and Welcome to our group. You kind of slid in under the radar without any fanfare.
welcome-byc.gif

There is a good breeder of Wheaten Ameraucanas in Gig Harbor / Key Pen. But eggs from an Ameraucana or EE will be sky blue, not bright blue. Perhaps a cream legbar will be brighter, but they are usually harder to get due to the scarcity of that breed.

Back
Top Bottom