Washingtonians Come Together! Washington Peeps

Have you tried click multi on each one you want and then on the LAST one click quote or reply?? That might help I hope.

Thank you for the suggestion. I tried that, but only the last one I select shows up. I suspect it is a compatibility issue with my 1st gen iPad. I will try on my PC one of these days, but it is ancient and slow. Someday a new computer will work it's way up the financial priority list!

hide.gif
I'll just lurk here for the day..
but I'll take any of those Favs you don't want CR
wink.png
ya.gif

Incubator loaded. I have to run into town to pay a bill and pick up a couple of things that were forgotten yesterday, and then finish the remodel on the Tower of Solitude, put the new Barbu d'Anvers in it,, and go in to the next first thing.

Except first, of course, I have to tether the sheep out.

First things first: which first thing is first?

Incubator loaded. I have to run into town to pay a bill and pick up a couple of things that were forgotten yesterday, and then finish the remodel on the Tower of Solitude, put the new Barbu d'Anvers in it,, and go in to the next first thing.

Except first, of course, I have to tether the sheep out.

First things first: which first thing is first?
The one thing that's causing you the most stress! Do it first, get it outta the way and then go treat yourself for a job well done.
smile.png

OK folks!!!

I need your help!!!

This is Red. She came home on March 1st. She is the smallest in the pen. She holds her head close to her body as you can see in the pic. She is slightly puffed up. Her crop is almost empty. She is walking very slowly. Offered her plain oatmeal and blueberry yogurt and she hasn't really eaten any. Mixed up probiotics and elctrolites and have give her some from a syringe. She is sitting in my GF lap and mostly sleeping. Her eyes are clear, her nose is clear, her vent is clear.

I have no idea what may be going on, and need suggestions.

Thanks.

OK folks!!!

I need your help!!!

This is Red. She came home on March 1st. She is the smallest in the pen. She holds her head close to her body as you can see in the pic. She is slightly puffed up. Her crop is almost empty. She is walking very slowly. Offered her plain oatmeal and blueberry yogurt and she hasn't really eaten any. Mixed up probiotics and elctrolites and have give her some from a syringe. She is sitting in my GF lap and mostly sleeping. Her eyes are clear, her nose is clear, her vent is clear.

I have no idea what may be going on, and need suggestions.

Thanks.

Oh my, I just hate to hear those symptoms since I've been dealing with similar ones.
How old is she? Is she on medicated chick starter? If not, could it be cocci? Treat cocci with Corid in her water right away (but not if she's already on medicated feed).

I need some clean legged, brown egged, breed ideas.

I'm down to 8 brown/pink layers and have a customer who doesn't like blue eggs, but the others really like it when I mix egg colors. One of the rocks died from heart issues last week. I have a brahma that hasn't laid me a usable egg in months. It's one of three birds since the forth girl lays a smaller egg. So we may be cullling one here shortly. I need a few replacements.

I was one of these people in the beginning!
gig.gif

I don't think I've ever had a computer last seven years! I play far too many games that constantly need more power and processing speed. Getting a new computer is fun though. If you don't need it to do much, the ones at walmart are a fair price. I got my laptop there and use it for basic things like messaging, browsing, and drawing.
I also think it was a silkie mix. They don't have to have fluff and whatever it was mixed with is where the aggression came from.
ep.gif
I would be so freaked out!

We have a horrible infestation of an invasive species of stink bug here. I must kill like 10 of them a day. Apparently they were accidentally brought over from China. So far in WA they are only in Clark County and one other county over but people are encouraged to send a sample of one to WSU so they can document the spread. They looove fruit and thrive on ruining crops of fruit. I think we have so many clustered around our house because of the four apple trees and one pear tree in our back yard.

They are horrible. They are really loud when they fly and they crunch bad when you squish them.
sickbyc.gif

My cats or my dog wont even mess with them. It wouldn't be so bad if it didn't completely startle me every time I see one.

Worst part? They are very resistant to all pesticide so the only effective method of control is squishing them and bugproofing your house. But how hard is THAT?? They can squeeze into the smallest spaces even though they seem so huge.
I just read that Guinea Fowls will eat stink bugs...
droolin.gif

If you raise them, they could be free ranged and rid your property of bugs...ticks and all.
ya.gif

........."Ducks age good...
...I love ducks...
...I only raise ducks...
lau.gif

I need some clean legged, brown egged, breed ideas.

I'm down to 8 brown/pink layers and have a customer who doesn't like blue eggs, but the others really like it when I mix egg colors. One of the rocks died from heart issues last week. I have a brahma that hasn't laid me a usable egg in months. It's one of three birds since the forth girl lays a smaller egg. So we may be cullling one here shortly. I need a few replacements.

Australorp have a good reputation. VelvettFog's black sex links? Marans?

Back
Top Bottom