Washingtonians Come Together! Washington Peeps

yuckyuck.gif
highfive.gif
what fun! Have to try this tonight.

. . . I am really awkward and insecure, so I don't know what to say to people a lot of the time, so I just babble about my chickens and my kids.
hide.gif
Hey, don't be shy girl! This is a great place and nobody is going to run you down for anything. I post all sorts of stuff, even non farm related - it's just the way this thread is. Go ahead and babble about anything you want.
yesss.gif

I hope that someday I will have something meaningful to contribute. For now, I will just continue to share fun photos:

Last edited by a moderator:
[COLOR=006400]. . . I am really awkward and insecure, so I don't know what to say to people a lot of the time, so I just babble about my chickens and my kids. :oops:  [/COLOR]

Hey, don't be shy girl! This is a great place and nobody is going to run you down for anything. I post all sorts of stuff, even non farm related - it's just the way this thread is. [COLOR=FF0000]Go ahead and babble about anything you want.[/COLOR] :yesss:

Lilfarminmomma- you may have just described me to the T :0)

X2 on what TC said!!

I hope that someday I will have something meaningful to contribute. For now, I will just continue to share fun photos:
Flirty31!! That is a GREAT lookin flock!! Your puppy reminds me of our dog Raider so much!! S/he's so gorgeous!! Isn't s/he in your profile pic? (Sorry mobile makes everything so dinky)

Last edited by a moderator:
Well I've had a headache, neck pain, and super sore inflamed muscles since Sundays accident, and today I've been really nauseous and sick. DH finally convinced me to go to urgent care so were taking the big boy to his baseball practice and then both of us are going to get X-rays. At this point I wouldn't be surprised either way to learn of something wrong with my spine or not. Will let y'all know later what happens. I just don't think there's a real problem but I guess it would be wise to get checked. Wish me luck or pray, if you can :)

Quote: HAHA!! Thanks. I am working on it. I am working on making myself join in, in whatever setting I happen to be. It has taken me a long time to get comfortable with who I am, now I am working on being who I am wherever I go. That's the harder part.
th.gif

Quote: Lilfarminmomma- you may have just described me to the T :0)

X2 on what TC said!!
You know, if I would have known you were going up to Farmin Momma's yesterday, we could have car pooled. I am going up tomorrow, with either my DD or DH. I am so excited to meet somebody who understands why I have chickens.
wee.gif

Back
Top Bottom