Washingtonians Come Together! Washington Peeps

I noticed a bird missing when I got home earlier this week. I checked everywhere but the one. Corner of my coop that I couldn't get my preggo belly. After about 4 days of assuming she was owl bait she was in the run when I got home from my OB appointment! Woohoo, I HATE losing layers, lol.

So I can handle 20 quails eggs a day - but now we have 6 chicken eggs a day with the quail eggs.. My co-worker and neighbor maybe getting sick of free eggs.
In 3 months we should have a dozen a day :( wife is going make gain so much weight for baking!

Hey guys, I'm posting because one of my non-Internet savvy friends is being forced by poor health to get rid of his flock of Buff Leghorns. He's been working with them a couple decades and is hoping people will want to continue his work, and asked me to help him find homes for them. The birds are located in Battle Ground, WA. I can vouch for the productivity of his lines, since it was one of the sources I got my start from, lot of potential there.

Sorry I am at my limit here spent all day working on my greenhouse painting a pony wall and the
the door frame. The white tarp is pulled back halfway so I can put 6 ml plastic over the rest
that proverbial mack truck has run over me again and only 4 eggs today
I give my dogs hard boiled eggs if I get to many up

Last edited:
I finally got a picture of all my chickens together. Interesting how even when they're all "together" they are still separate into their own little original groups.

Sorry I am at my limit here spent all day working on my greenhouse painting a pony wall and the
the door frame. The white tarp is pulled back halfway so I can put 6 ml plastic over the rest
that proverbial mack truck has run over me again and only 4 eggs today
I give my dogs hard boiled eggs if I get to many up

Considering they last a long time I've never had extra to give to the dog. Sold two more dozen at work today.

Back
Top Bottom