Washingtonians Come Together! Washington Peeps

First pip! This is an Appenzeller Spitzhauben. I have Sulmtalers in there too, from Chickielady!

Congrats! I just put my Bantam eggs in lockdown yesterday. Keeping fingers crossed!

I have a green Eglu Cube that I will be selling as soon as I get it cleaned up. I bought it new in 2009, and it has the extended run on it. We covered the run with half inch hardware cloth to keep the raccoon paws out.

We moved to the south end of Whidbey Island in 2015, and I cut back on the number of birds I own to about 20, so I no longer need this coop and I am wanting to sell it. It is faded, right now it is mossy too, but I will be cleaning it of. It still works just fine and is a great coop; easy to take apart and clean.

Trying to add a photo, but my image size is too large.

I have a green Eglu Cube that I will be selling as soon as I get it cleaned up. I bought it new in 2009, and it has the extended run on it. We covered the run with half inch hardware cloth to keep the raccoon paws out.

We moved to the south end of Whidbey Island in 2015, and I cut back on the number of birds I own to about 20, so I no longer need this coop and I am wanting to sell it. It is faded, right now it is mossy too, but I will be cleaning it of. It still works just fine and is a great coop; easy to take apart and clean.

Trying to add a photo, but my image size is too large.
Hey there try to resize it a few might be interested

Back
Top Bottom