Washingtonians Come Together! Washington Peeps

I am in Cle Elum. I was inside a building and I didn't hear anything, but when I came out I could tell it rained pretty hard and the seat of my car was wet since I had left my windows down. Now it looks like some black clouds are heading our way.

ours lasted about an hour with dark clouds and rumbling the hard downpour
and hail only about 10 minutes...
what would be a good day to pickup chicks in the say next Saturday or Sunday other wise Tuesday
meet in Kelso again

@Hinotori

love the new avatar

Vegeta hatching the chick with his horrible attempt at cooking was one of the best parts of Battle of the Gods. Came across the gif and it was too good to pass up.

really cute Snow our Pry is growing up taller than my Lab Moose and GSD Fear

Your dog food bill...

My two dogs only eat 5 cups a day between them. Makes me reminisce about how little the schipperke ate.

Your dog food bill...

My two dogs only eat 5 cups a day between them. Makes me reminisce about how little the schipperke ate.

I am feeding a lactating Great Pyrenees and her 12 puppies now that they are getting puppy food a couple times a day so the feed bill is going to be insane here for awhile!

Wow. Mother Nature is awesome in her beauty AND fierceness! I lost power aroubd 5. Of course, have chicks pipping and eggs cooking! Ran out and bought a small generator. I was also worried about my outside girls, but they all fared well! Power came back on aroubd 1:15am. Was worried about the banties, but guess what I woke up to? Just one do far, but 4 more eggs are pipped.

Back
Top Bottom