Washingtonians Come Together! Washington Peeps

Where is the Washington State thread? I've searched this site for anything Washington and this one is the only one that comes up.

I only meant she was the only one in the thread I knew of in real estate but there are many small towns south here where getting to Olympia or Morton the hospitals are not too far even one in Elma not such a bad one.. The real estate agent is @theceltichorse

first day clean air outside and the pneumonia is on the run day 4 on med had not been to the birds for 4 days first time yesterday but still masked birds thought I was evil wore out dinner time fully comatose by 7 .. one more day fighting this little better bit stronger

first day clean air outside and the pneumonia is on the run day 4 on med had not been to the birds for 4 days first time yesterday but still masked birds thought I was evil wore out dinner time fully comatose by 7 .. one more day fighting this little better bit stronger
Sorry you have been sick. The air quality is awful in Eastern WA too. We have been at unhealthy and hazardous multiple days. We came back from vacation in California and the air has been terrible. The smog of LA has nothing on this smoke. UGH! We need some rain to clear the air!

first day for some clean air on our side not sure how long it will last
but one day at a time little better today hawking my hairballs on a regular basis so bad coming up

Back
Top Bottom