Washingtonians Come Together! Washington Peeps

Part of the reason I can't have nice trees.

20200801_203315.jpg

Some of them have groomed my arm as I was working or dirty butts. I think they do appreciate it.
Yes she did that when I had my left arm around her to keep her from jumping out. It creeped me out a little because I was waiting for a nasty peck. Never happened but the little hairs on my arm look really good now! :gig

We have a laundry room sink convinced the old man I had to have a
hand held pull out sprayer that way I set them in warm water take my small amount of shampoo spread evenly down the back feathers add soap work through the bird .. Talk to them the entire time can be fun and goofy
That would be a great setup! My laundry is just inside the kitchen door, no real laundry room or a sink. I’m not sure what I’ll do if I have to bathe one in the winter.

Think maybe use a kitchen sink .. I am wierd that way just bugs me to have poopy butt or poop balls on the feet :frow
Oh yeah I hate that too! I haven’t had problems with the feathered feet yet but the butt thing yuk! I’m going to avoid fluffy butted feather footed chickens in the future. My sprayer in the kitchen sink is broken and we’ve tried to replace it but none of the replacements fit. Guess we should replace the whole thing, which is probably by design to sell more faucets but that’s another subject. :gig

Back
Top Bottom