Washingtonians Come Together! Washington Peeps

Ya enjoy those do go out ours come back drenched
Been in and out made cover for our feeders because the rat problem .. Wanted to cut two in the main coop to fit tighter so took them back out ..

I think I enjoyed yesterday when I was at work than I did today. Made a few mistakes and kept calling my manager over. She wasn't mad but I still feel terrible that it even happened. I'm hoping that tomorrow is better.

Also, Lil Quack nearly broke her leg. Somehow there was some netting stuck on a really low apple tree branch that she got stuck on. She wouldn't stop freaking out and moving her leg. Luckily she managed to get herself out before I grabbed her. The netting was thrown out as soon as I picked it up.

I think I enjoyed yesterday when I was at work than I did today. Made a few mistakes and kept calling my manager over. She wasn't mad but I still feel terrible that it even happened. I'm hoping that tomorrow is better.

Also, Lil Quack nearly broke her leg. Somehow there was some netting stuck on a really low apple tree branch that she got stuck on. She wouldn't stop freaking out and moving her leg. Luckily she managed to get herself out before I grabbed her. The netting was thrown out as soon as I picked it up.
We all have to stumble before we can stand great job

Sometimes feed store employees take unsold chicks home after they start to feather out (i.e. get sort of homely) and end up with more than they want. Keep in mind that a started pullet has eaten thru about 30 pounds of feed, and required daily care. Be prepared to pay for it.

Back
Top Bottom