Washingtonians Come Together! Washington Peeps

So please what other if any birds do you have ?
HI! I have 22 chickens of various breeds and 2 Jersey Giant Roosters and one little satin Roo also 2 ducks One white crested and one that I was told was a blue Sweden but a member here told me they thought it was a blue runner looked it up and she was right!! They are to young yet 9 weeks to know if they are boys or girls but I love em! they are my 1st ducks. I also just released 3 foster Canadian goslings back where they were born its quite an adventure! Do you have any birds??

I have 22 big birds in my main coop 4 in my banty coop.
My rooster is Smudge he is a Blue Marans. He is to the back of the photo.. Quite large he is.
006.jpg

I have 22 big birds in my main coop 4 in my banty coop.
My rooster is Smudge he is a Blue Marans. He is to the back of the photo.. Quite large he is.View attachment 3176010
They are amazing he is a big boy and very pretty! I love all the different chicken breeds, I have fallen in love with Silkies I only had one survivor chick from a feed store I got 2 years ago, she went broody so I purchased some fertile silkie eggs now have 5 silkies the one in my picture is one she hatched I am told he is a roo as well as a satin what a nice temperament he has. I also love your Roosters name :)

He is pretty decent roo.. He has not challenged anyone but took on Dog that got in there to protect his girls ..
Well he's doing his job! I am going to have to rehome my 2 Jersey Giant roos they are pretty good but have started picking on a few of my girls and I just cannot have that I ended up with them in my batch of chicks I raised this spring, Sounds like you have a sweet Roo

Back
Top Bottom