Washingtonians Come Together! Washington Peeps

my chickens have eaten all my flowers except this one LOL at least we dont have dandilions in our yard anymore

Attachments

• 20240329_180851.jpg
    20240329_180851.jpg
    713.5 KB · Views: 2
Had a toothache that started from working outside in the chill air when I couldn't breathe right. Pain was just one tooth yesterday and we picked up some orajel so I could sleep easier. This morning I look like a chipmunk. Originates from where I'd been putting the orajel.

Oops. Unknown allergy apparently. Benadryl taken. Tooth doesn't hurt anymore
So sorry to hear that! Hope you get to a dentist soon , before it gets worse.

So sorry to hear that! Hope you get to a dentist soon , before it gets worse.

I set the alarm early and it was gone when I woke up. I'd have called our dentist. They get emergencies in pretty quick.

Didnt really feel like an abcess. Had one of those before. My front teeth are very temperature sensitive. Sometimes they ache from me breathing through my mouth when I have a cold. I always wait a day or so to see what it's doing.

I'm still a little puffy. And very curious what in the orajel caused my reaction. Not the first (or 20th) time I reacted to a chemical. I'm weird on that. There's a lot of things I cannot use.

can you show me the circle thing??
I'll take a picture and come back here...

OK, it's nothing special. Just a section of floating row cover over the top of the bucket, secured with a bungee cord. I'm not sure how I'm going to cover the diakon plants when they start growing out of the bucket.

IMG_3609.JPG IMG_3610.JPG

Here are the berry cuttings I'm trying to root. Native red huckleberry cuttings in the two pots on the left, and the rest are black currants.

IMG_3611.JPG

Last edited:
I'll take a picture and come back here...

OK, it's nothing special. Just a section of floating row cover over the top of the bucket, secured with a bungee cord. I'm not sure how I'm going to cover the diakon plants when they start growing out of the bucket.

View attachment 3786334View attachment 3786335

Here are the berry cuttings I'm trying to root. Native red huckleberry cuttings in the two pots on the left, and the rest are black currants.

View attachment 3786340
Bending stiff wire into hoops to form a sort of cage for the row cover to rest on? I think you’re smart to try to keep them covered. In this country I don’t know if those would grow without being wormy.

Back
Top Bottom