Washingtonians

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I gotta go to the dentist this afternoon so better get my arse moving...chipped a tooth, actually tooth #13 has a huge amalgam filling, ancient, and the lingual side broke off last week..so this is a consult, reriapical X ray, etc and gonna have to get a crown....yikes!
Getting OLS is applesauce!!!!!
old.gif

CR: we will look for the gas oven

Ogress: your message box is floven-nover, time to delete & clean house, but excellent on the frien-of-a-friend celiac with GI hubby!!!

CR: Since DH picked up feed a few days ago while I was sick, we did not get any for Weavagarden....maybe you can PM her or call her and see how she is doing and maybe get feed if she wants it and we can get it from you and get it to her?
I dunno, DH has to go to CA for 5 days here next week.......I am tired of my truck sitting in CA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
somad.gif

OK later kids!!!
frow.gif

Quote:
More like mid wife.
lau.gif

Well I figured surrogate cuz T "had" the eggs, but I hatched the baby...so kinda like I was artificially enseminated by a duck!!!!!!!!
lau.gif

lau.gif
jumpy.gif
lau.gif

Quote:
If you want OE eggs, I will start saving them for you & ship Monday?
Don't worry about a trade, someday I will need something, I am sure.
When I ship OEs to you, you can paypal the total, OK ??
So sorry about the explosion, one thing hasn't happened to me YET!!
My FiL had a egg blow up several times a week..do not know why, he always found a nest off under a bush somewhere & stuck them in the incubator...his garage always stunk so bad!
Coming to Stevenson ?

On dark eggs when I candle I also do a 'sniff test'. Often they will start to smell very off prior to explosion.

X2, oh yes, I have smelled the nasty eggs and get rid of them fast!!!

Oh nooooooo
hugs.gif

Can you turn it back on quick???
Give it a try there might be a couple of strong ones in there.
Or you can put them in your b_a.
gig.gif
while the thing heats up.
fl.gif

Quote:
I turned it all back on, warmed it up to mid 80's with a blow dryer then shut the lid. I dunno, there might be room in my bra for 23 eggs...
gig.gif
just think good thoughts for my babies
sad.png

Here are the updated pics for all who want to take a guess and try to win a Starbuck's gift card! Happy guessing. All I know is that they are banty of some sort.
79731_photo-33.jpg

79731_photo-34.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom