Washingtonians

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
Personally, ours are considered "Pets with Perks". and in my opinion.....you can not get TOO attached. They are really fun and I hope that you enjoy your birds the same as many on here do.

Quote:
Personally, ours are considered "Pets with Perks". and in my opinion.....you can not get TOO attached. They are really fun and I hope that you enjoy your birds the same as many on here do.

The only birds that I allow myself to get attached to, are those that are not destined for the freezer. Even then it can be hard to raise them up knowing that they will be dinner one day, and still not get attached.

Speaking of wich... Is anyone looking for blue black Ameraucanas? Or Olive eggers? I have started pullets and quite a few cockerals that I hatched from chickieladys eggs! All really quite friendly and very healthy! I really only want to keep two of the pullets that I hatched, one light blue and one black. I also have 4 week old chicks. Two unknown bantams, two Light Sussex, 5 Cukoo Marans, and 1 Cukoo marans cross... These chicks are unsexed, unless Cukoo Marans can be auto sexed by color like Barred rocks are.

Quote:
Good Work!!!!!!!!!!
clap.gif

I made the monkey Bread last eve in my ducth oven..WOW it is so good!!
I used walnuts cuz I had some, instead of pecans.....and made myself a loaf of bread, too.
I scooped out the monket read into a shoe box sized Gladware.and took them out to DH who FLIPPED!!
He LOVES them & called them Monkey Balls, as they are loose little balls covered in cinnemon, butter, sugar (I used 1/2 splenda) and chopped walnuts...does look like donut holes.

Ogress you HAVE to make this for your family!!!

Quote:
Good Work!!!!!!!!!!
clap.gif

I used walnuts cuz I had some, instead of pecans.....and made myself a loaf of bread, too.
I scooped out the monket read into a shoe box sized Gladware.and took them out to DH who FLIPPED!!
He LOVES them & called them Monkey Balls, as they are loose little balls covered in cinnemon, butter, sugar (I used 1/2 splenda) and chopped walnuts...does look like donut holes.

hugs.gif
G'morning Robin! That sounds SO yummy!

Quote:
Good Work!!!!!!!!!!
clap.gif

Is it sugar free ?? O can it be made SF Hey did ya get my line about the bell?

Rocky decided to have cat food last night, in the trap directly below the bedroom window, which was open a few inches.
We heard nothing!!
He snapped the trap (which is very loud) and then ATE all the cat food AND bit the can all up AND chewed it so flat that it looks like a car ran over it!!!!!!!!!!!
Several pics & note the can!!
I gave him a few leftover tater tots until DH could get the trap in the van (on plastic) and took him down the road & released him (via a rope) and was of course ready to RUN should Rocky decide to double back..they always haul buns out the van door when we pull the rope...
You cannot believe the gutteral snarling growling & hiss & spit like a cat!!
My bedroom window directly above the trap:

50801_rocky_004.jpg

Note the cat food can!
50801_rocky_002.jpg

50801_rocky_001.jpg

Last edited:
OH!!! I completely forgot to mention what I saw at 6:15 this morning!!!

I caught sight of my areas resident Cougar! About 1 1/2 miles down the road from my house! I'm guessing a very heavily pregnant mamma cat too! Iether that or VERY fat Tom. Gorgeous cat! Thank goodness we have ALOT of natural food for them. There has been NO reports of sightings, or issues with the Cougars around here.

Just got a text from our buddies who are at the dunes. Seems that last night one of the guys decided to test his roll cage and spend a little time inverted, about 10 minutes. So they were asking me what they will need to do to make it run again.. My first question IS RUSTY OK ( the rail) second question is pork steaks ok (Ken the driver). Broke one light and the driver is OK. I knew it was only a matter of time! his driving is pretty scarry to watch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom