Washingtonians

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
Tis what happens when I nick a nap in the early evening .. busy busy week this one .. sleep will not be something I get a great deal of this week. Wish I could say I was spending the time working on the coop
roll.png
but I am not .. poor chicks ..
hit.gif

Quote:
VF seems to be a real nice guy ( like all chicken people). But ya can't judge a book by its cover, right?? I do know one thing. He did tell me he was looking for MORE chickens to add to his flock:cd so ya might want to keep things locked up
thumbsup.gif

I was going to ask you Ladies

"How much do you pay for a "can of hair spray" ?? DW showed me an empty can and asked me to pick her one up at the store
ep.gif
rant.gif
barnie.gif

Quote:
VF seems to be a real nice guy ( like all chicken people). But ya can't judge a book by its cover, right?? I do know one thing. He did tell me he was looking for MORE chickens to add to his flock:cd so ya might want to keep things locked up
thumbsup.gif

OK thanks for the headds up!!!
I gotta get off here now and go get some grass mowed but I think with the rain I will ust make green mush. Oh well really need to make it look better as we have several pony club people coming to the stables this weekend.

Quote:
I only ever found one brand I liked that did not dry and damage my hair, and it was $24, though I paid a lot less. I had a friend pick it up wholesale. Unfortunatley the friend moved to another country and they stopped making the stuff, so someone told me of another brand. It is $18 per can and I don't like it. Too stiff. I rarely ever use hairspray, so a can usually lasts me 2 or 3 years.

Quote:
The key is she showed you an empty and ask you to pick one up. Empties should be pretty cheap !!!!
lau.gif
gig.gif
lau.gif
gig.gif
lau.gif
gig.gif

yeah, the trick is finding the right garbage can to look in...could take you days & days !

hey, maybe the recycle center has some???
gig.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom