Washingtonians

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ain't No Sunshine :

Hi,
Haven't been here in a long while. Also used to be known as Cackleberry Linda. So, hello everyone.
I came online hoping to find a sebright hen or two for my daughter. She has a widowed rooster and he is sadly clucking and calling for hens and no one comes. Way too sad. So, we are looking for a new bride (at least one) for Marshmallow. Anyone have a girl or a lead? Thanks Guys. Hope everyone is having a wonderful gray summer.
wink.png

Split personalities frighten me. I'm going fishing.​

Quote:
celebrate.gif
thumbsup.gif

I thought I spied elk and heron at your booth. Do you have photos of them?

Yes and no Yes I have several elk and a couple herron. No I don't have pics but can see if I can get em to pose.

Quote:
celebrate.gif
thumbsup.gif

I thought I spied elk and heron at your booth. Do you have photos of them?

Yes and no Yes I have several elk and a couple herron. No I don't have pics but can see if I can get em to pose.

yuckyuck.gif

Quote:
Good news! Good news! Going to get more now ? Are they like chicks ?
yippiechickie.gif

They were like this. And I am looking for any old propane tanks. Gotta make more piggies.
OOOP's ETA pics

23104_garden_hog_001.jpg

Last edited:
Quote:
yippiechickie.gif

They were like this. And I am looking for any old propane tanks. Gotta make more piggies.

Heck... I thought you meant real pigs! Couldn't figure out where you where keeping them on your farm.
tongue.png
Guess I'm not awake yet today!

Quote:
yippiechickie.gif

I think we have some of the old style tanks that you can't refill any more. Your welcome to them!

Quote:

I think we have some of the old style tanks that you can't refill any more. Your welcome to them!

Mark em SOLD !!!!! PLEASE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom