Washingtonians

Status
Not open for further replies.
No offense taken, I assure you, CR. Actually I felt that was a very nice invitation to jump right in. The honorary Old Rooster of the MI thread, Opa, mentions periodically that the MI thread is the second most active state thread... which caused my mind to immediately go to the question, "Well, who is number one?" I LOVE that you all are so modest you didn't even know.
If you go to the forum listings, to "Social" and then "Where am I? Where are you?" thread links, you will see the number of posts in each. Washington blows every other state away.
Not that numbers matter, of course. It's not the number of posts, it's the family feeling shared by the posters. We have that at the MI thread. You have that here.
And CR? I couldn't respect you if you didn't value the WA peeps over any other state's. Blood's thicker than water... even virtual blood. I feell the same way about the MI people. (Even though when anyone asks me where I'm from, after 30 some years, I still say, "Washington"). (Well, more accurately, I say, "the state of Washtington." I would say "the good Washington" if I thought people would get it).

OK so ya got my curiosity up and I had to go look. Not that it really matters but.
ep.gif
ep.gif
ep.gif
Them WA peeps sure must yak a lot ! ! ! !
hide.gif

Not that I would have anything to do with any of that.

Quote:

Wanted to add....what kind of wine ?
Size of bottle, & price ?
Sorry CL, I wasn't here for awhile. The coupon is good for any of our 15 varieties of wine, no matter the price. We have reds, whites, dry, sweet, dessert wines, etc. We can pretty much find something for every taste. You can mix and match as you please and you can get 6 different designed labels. You don't have to have all the same. All you need to do is provide us with an image in the form of a jpeg, or if it's a hard copy smaller than 8x10, we can scan it. The label can say whatever you'd like it to, but we suggest no more than 3 to 4 lines of text. I'd be happy to answer any other questions anyone may have!

Quote:
This is awesome!! Do you know if we can just send a .jpg file with a logo and have that put on the labels???
Absolutely yes! We do labels with logos all the time. At Christmas we had a bank president come in and he had us make labels with their logo and gave them as gifts. They were very happy. My dads law firm sends out about 60 gift baskets with a bottle of red and white featuring the law firm logo every year.These are great for companies, clubs, weddings, anniversaries, birthdays, fundraisers - whatever suits your purpose!

just going to breeze through and post this..... i am lacking sleep.... bed at 3:45am.... and now my friend wants me to do out to the bar tonight... i don't think i want to.... cause i would have to drive to the bar (lives on the opposite side of campus from everyone), and then i could only have one drink if i want to return to my room. or i could stay in my room and help myself to the vodka.
am i being a coward avoiding social interactions with some people i do know?

Absolutely yes! We do labels with logos all the time. At Christmas we had a bank president come in and he had us make labels with their logo and gave them as gifts. They were very happy. My dads law firm sends out about 60 gift baskets with a bottle of red and white featuring the law firm logo every year.These are great for companies, clubs, weddings, anniversaries, birthdays, fundraisers - whatever suits your purpose!

woot.gif
I just bought one!
bun.gif

just going to breeze through and post this.....  i am lacking sleep.... bed at 3:45am.... and now my friend wants me to do out to the bar tonight... i don't think i want to....  cause i would have to drive to the bar (lives on the opposite side of campus from everyone), and then i could only have one drink if i want to return to my room. or i could stay in my room and help myself to the vodka.
am i being a coward avoiding social interactions with some people i do know?

:yuckyuck

oh that's just ducky .....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom