Washingtonians

Status
Not open for further replies.
just going to breeze through and post this..... i am lacking sleep.... bed at 3:45am.... and now my friend wants me to do out to the bar tonight... i don't think i want to.... cause i would have to drive to the bar (lives on the opposite side of campus from everyone), and then i could only have one drink if i want to return to my room. or i could stay in my room and help myself to the vodka.
am i being a coward avoiding social interactions with some people i do know?

I was more of a stay in my room type and maybe invite a couple of friends if I felt like sharing. I always managed to attract the creeps and the control freaks at the bars when I was in college, so I stopped going to the bars.

Quote:
woot.gif
I just bought one!
bun.gif
:) excellent! Thank you! I don't know how soon you need your wine, but if you can wait until April, maybe I could deliver it to you in Stevenson and we could make a little exchange? ;) Let me know what kind of wines you prefer and I can make some suggestions for you. I will personally take care of your order from start to fnish.

just going to breeze through and post this..... i am lacking sleep.... bed at 3:45am.... and now my friend wants me to do out to the bar tonight... i don't think i want to.... cause i would have to drive to the bar (lives on the opposite side of campus from everyone), and then i could only have one drink if i want to return to my room. or i could stay in my room and help myself to the vodka.
am i being a coward avoiding social interactions with some people i do know?

If you don't want to go out, don't.

smile.png
excellent! Thank you! I don't know how soon you need your wine, but if you can wait until April, maybe I could deliver it to you in Stevenson and we could make a little exchange?
wink.png

Let me know what kind of wines you prefer and I can make some suggestions for you. I will personally take care of your order from start to fnish.

Yay! Thanks! Stevenson would be perfect, that's what I need it for! LOL I don't like reds at all, rieslings are my favorite. My favorite wine ever is Montinore Estates Riesling Sweet Reserve. (Not specific enough? LOL!)

Ok so I'm going to give this guy up free to anyone who would like him for their flock.

I believe he is pure Ameraucana BUT there is a chance he is a olive egger.....

He has some light (you really really have to look for it) leakage of brownish in the hackles
Otherwise I think he has great qualities and would make a great rooster to have.
I handle him every day, he does not like being held but will perch on my arm/hand/shoulder with out issue.
He is the omega in my flock so gets picked on a lot and has a small limp from being chased off the roost and landing hard the wrong way.

Let me know if your interested.... I have to cull him soon! (too many roosters!)

I just want to let everyone know that I am still alive and safe. Outside of the damaged landscaping trees, I wasn't effected very much by the storms. I was going to post earlier, but it took me hours to figure out that I wasn't still logged in to the site. It confused me when I couldn't figure out how to post on the new system. I hope everyone else is okay. I have been on my own for the past 2 weeks, and have been reading a lot of books.

I did have shovel snow off of the cover to the chicken run, and prop up the roof. I am also going to have to do some repair to the cover. My neighbor helped take out one of the willow trees in the run. We managed only drop a few chunks of tree through the plastic cover. It will be a lot dryer under the cover with out the tree in the corner of the covered run.

Hey Ron aint you suppoda be workin ??? Everything OK ??

Took Last night off . have to go to a funeral of an old friend in Tacoma at 10:00am Haven't seen him in the last seven years because he has been in a nurssing home down past Lacey. He's had alzheimers all that time. He was 87. On my job I can't take just a few hours or half a day off. Its ALL or nothing
rant.gif

So I went to see "Red Tail" at movies last night.. it was pretty good

Think I will have some BREAKING NEWS on Sunday or Monday
thumbsup.gif
so stay Tuned

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom