Washingtonians

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Russ; I actually thought I was going whacko, especially when the MUSIC started. I think most of us expect strange stuff like a slow or non responding mouse now and then, but it was the MUSIC. . . sort of like "THE VOICES" . . . !

lau.gif

Christine - well, I'm not sure how many are "viable" because hubby got the eggs mixed up (yours are labelled) and I didn't want to keep the door open on the incubator to check. On lockdown day, I shall make sure all YOUR eggs go into the hatcher, and if there are a goodly number, I might keep 2, but if not, I shall return them all to you.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh I see I am not the only looney surrogate hatcher !
Me myself with 2 doz but also have 8 doz of Srucon's eggs........................
he.gif

HA !!!!!!!!!!!!! I caught up again !!!!!!!!!!!!! You keep trying to leave the old lady in the dust ........BUT NO!!!!!!!!!! She conquers yet again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
lau.gif

Just to let ya all know, whole body fryers at Safeway, 89 cents a pound.......and I am out of home raised meaties !!!!!!!!!!!! So I just bought 8..............grab them up while ya can !

OK 5 doz in lockdown..........4 doz in the incubator still.......(plus 2 doz more I am saving right now).........
he.gif

WE NEED SPRING!!!!!!!!!!!!
WE SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO NEED TO BUILD OUR HOUSE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HA !!!!!!!!!!!!! I caught up again !!!!!!!!!!!!! You keep trying to leave the old lady in the dust ........BUT NO!!!!!!!!!! She conquers yet again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
lau.gif

Just to let ya all know, whole body fryers at Safeway, 89 cents a pound.......and I am out of home raised meaties !!!!!!!!!!!! So I just bought 8..............grab them up while ya can !

recently I tried a fryer from the store...it's not the same as the home grown, but i'm going to be breeding a bunch of dark brahma bantams here in the near future if someone is looking for a tasty personal chicken!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom