Washingtonians

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well my peeps & quackers......... this Mama Duck has got to hit the nest. I gotta keep all my ducklings in-line tomorrow! The big yellow twinkie won't drive itself!!
lau.gif

frow.gif

so glad to see you back on the board t! :) sweet dreams!

Quote:

Makes sense, and you really gave me a challenge. lol!

Try going to your profile, then edit acct details, part way down the page is a box called "remove nested quotes". Try unchecking that box. I'm guessing that is why byc is removing them.
Also, When you quote, you can edit the quotes in the reply box. Lots of stuff you can manipulate there.
See my signature- I did not like the dark grey letters on the medium grey background, so I highlighted and hit the quote button in the toolbar to make it a quotebox.(lightened the background) then I just deleted the word QUOTE:

Russ- Hope this helps

HEY!!!!! it worked. Thank you.
thumbsup.gif

Some of you may remember me saying this weekend that I had recently entered into a partnership type thing with my work. Well looks like it may be getting (what I think) better. I was told today I may be getting hired full time to make this stuff.
yesss.gif

Some of you may remember me saying this weekend that I had recently entered into a partnership type thing with my work. Well looks like it may be getting (what I think) better. I was told today I may be getting hired full time to make this stuff.
yesss.gif

Congrats Rustler,

7.gif

Russ

yesss.gif

Hey that is great news!!!
clap.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom