Washingtonians

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
What kind? I'm looking for some more Polish and Silkies.

I just have one pair of brahmas (standard lights), one pair of porcelain d'uccles, one extra porcelain roo and two black sumatra roos.

I might be interested in your hens, how old are they?

Hey, if anyone lives in SW Washington or thereabouts, and is interested in soy-free organic feed without the high shipping costs, Orchard's Feed in Vancouver, WA is trying to get it in for us. Give them a call if you'd like to be put on the list.

Quote:
Thank you!
celebrate.gif
That's just what I'm looking for. Unfortunately, it's temporarily out of stock, but at least I have an option if the Orchard's Feed Store doesn't come through for us. I'm soooo tired of paying the insane shipping charges.

Just adding to the WA list.
I'm between Battle Ground & Ridgefield.
Got half my chicks from Pioneer Feed & the other half down at Union Mills in Molalla OR. I am trying to resist hitting Wilco to see what they have that I don't.

Quote:
welcome-byc.gif
Hi, neighbor! I live in Hockinson. Just to let you know, Orchard's Feed said they're going to have rare chicks in stock on April 20th.

I've been hatching like crazy since I got my new Sportsman, so I'm going to post chicks for sale before long, as well. Silkes, Showgirls, Ameraucanas, possibly, Salmon Faverolles, BC Marans, and B/BS Wheaten Marans. Will let everyone on the WA list know what I'm parting with before I post elsewhere.

Just to let everyone know, I have three Buff Cochin X chicks that I have up for sale. They hatched out last saturday/sunday. They are straight run, I was asking $3 each for them. I will have them at the show this weekend. I also have two White Wyandotte Bantam Roos up for sale as well (Will be 1 yr in April). My son will be showing them Saturday, but, they can go home with someone after the show
smile.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom